Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financing Advice - New Build

Options
  • 12-08-2015 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, a fellow boardsie kindly drew up a parts list for me for a new build.

Question: Is there any company's UK/Germany etc.. that offer finance? Has anyone on here had any experience with financing in relation to new builds? The reason why I'm looking for the finance option is because I haven't got the funds straight away and old Betsy is on her last legs!

Would love to hear any recommendations...

Thanks,
    Mightydrumming
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Maybe look into getting a loan from the bank or credit union? I dont know of any that do finance outside of the country they are based in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

The credit union is you're best and only option real. You need to be a resident of a country to get finance and the interest rates will be through the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Eoinmc97

Credit Union: Home Improvement loan of €1000 has a 1.8% interest rate here in Limerick.

Advertisement