Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 2 remake confirmed!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

And that's with herself not knowing :pac:

Ah the trusty "it was only 35 euro" approach. :D:D

• ZiabR wrote: »
    Ah the trusty "it was only 35 euro" approach. :D:D

Accurate

Normally the whatapp response I get why I try and spoof what I spent :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Depends if you are a mega fan.

This is taking the piss though. 100 euros is the most I personally could do.
    And that's with herself not knowing :pac:

I find for games, its easier to lie.

I was this close <---> to buying an gaming laptop the other day was about €1,200, if herself had asked, I would have said half that and that was the sale price, knowing full well she wouldnt google the cost. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,366 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I'm really, REALLY trying to get over my fear of horror games as this is the game that caused the fear originally!

I think it'll be therapeutic in a way :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Vicxas wrote: »
    I'm really, REALLY trying to get over my fear of horror games as this is the game that caused the fear originally!

I think it'll be therapeutic in a way :rolleyes:

Hahaha, no chance. Of all the RE games NOT to play if you don't like horror, this would be the one to avoid. It is going to be the scariest RE of them all I think. It is so bloody dark, massive amounts of the game are played with a flash light in hand as you have atmospheric sounds and groans from every direction, all whilst you are trying to find more bullets to fire blindly as you panic. That, and the Tyrants foot steps constantly searching for you.

You are going to need a box of pampers extra dry nappies.

I'll install a catheter, be grand!

• Anyone try out the one shot demo? I'm staying clear of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'm staying clear of the demo. I'm not going to pre-order the game but the first post I see here, going on about how great it is will likely push me over the edge.

Anyone try out the one shot demo? I'm staying clear of it.

Not tried it yet... should I? Hmm

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'm staying clear of the demo. I'm not going to pre-order the game but the first post I see here, going on about how great it is will likely push me over the edge.

I already folded and pre-ordered the standard game. Mainly because you get the 2 guns as part of the pre order and these guns do slightly more damage than the base starter weapons. I feel I am going to need all the fire-power possible in this game.

I looked at the pre-order bonus and thought you only got swords. Swords vs Zombies? If there's guns available I may have a rethink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

ZiabR wrote: »
    I already folded and pre-ordered the standard game. Mainly because you get the 2 guns as part of the pre order and these guns do slightly more damage than the base starter weapons. I feel I am going to need all the fire-power possible in this game.

I pre ordered the delux or whatever its called. Got some fancy pants outfits that will never be used along with the original soundtrack and a few handguns. I swear I dont regret it. Nope. No regrets here...

I looked at the pre-order bonus and thought you only got swords. Swords vs Zombies? If there's guns available I may have a rethink.

They sound like swords but they are an upgraded customised sidearm that both Claire and Leon will start with to replace the normal base sidearms. The Samurai Edge handguns were made for all Stars team members by the famous gunshop in the RE games "Kendo Gun Shop".

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I just buckled like wet cardboard, and pre-ordered the game... I'm what's wrong with the world today... :o

Star Lord wrote: »
    I just buckled like wet cardboard, and pre-ordered the game... I'm what's wrong with the world today... :o

Yes you are, not only that people like you influence people like me. You're patient zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Who, me?

bdc70ff631fa94446a9f5f0134261e8e10e74fe8_hq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Yes you are, not only that people like you influence people like me. You're patient zero.

Nothing wrong with doing it for quality games though which this looks like it going to be hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Where should I be looking for the demo on PC?

I've tried steam and google searches :(

tuxy wrote: »
    Where should I be looking for the demo on PC?

I've tried steam and google searches :(

As far as I know, it is only available in Australia at the moment. For console users you can shift your region. Not sure about PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's on the Irish PSN store since this morning, 7.8 gbs.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    It's on the Irish PSN store since this morning, 7.8 gbs.

Can anyone confirm if it is on the Xbox store yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭sockpuppets

ZiabR wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if it is on the Xbox store yet?

Yeah it is. Downloading it now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Should go up on steam around 6pm I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Vicxas wrote: »
    I'll install a catheter, be grand!

otherwise you will create a...Biohazard!

Skerries wrote: »
    otherwise you will create a...Biohazard!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c38b5b7456262476b14f886

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Rob2D wrote: »

Was wondering where the hell it was? Thank you for that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Resident Evil games are unknown territory for me so I'm going to download the demo and give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Hunk & Tofu confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Rob2D wrote: »

Maybe 6pm in the U.S?

eaa4d7e543219fca0ccdc1a1d2b0706f.png

Advertisement