Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resident Evil 2 remake confirmed!

Options

Comments

ZiabR wrote: »
    Anyone playing it yet? It is all over Twitch with 50000 viewers watching multiple stream. I have not watched any but I wonder if we can do anything with the time zones or region to get access today?

Looks set to be released at midnight on steam for me. It's already friday in australia so I'm guessing people are using VPN's to get it unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Got mine from Fanatical. €47. I always try use them for my games.

Was that deluxe? The basic cost me €34 from CD Keys.

TitianGerm wrote: »

Did you get the key instantly from them?

Did you get the key instantly from them?

No was waiting a few days. Got it yesterday.

No was waiting a few days. Got it yesterday.

If I read a bit further down, it said they give out the pre-order keys a day before release :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Still waiting on mine from them. Purchased it last night.

tony1980 wrote: »
    Still waiting on mine from them. Purchased it last night.

In the order confirmation email there's a download link. What does it say if you press that?

Looks set to be released at midnight on steam for me. It's already friday in australia so I'm guessing people are using VPN's to get it unlocked

Turns out its a global release and people were given advanced versions for marketing. Had my vpn set up. I have to wait two weeks to change my region on steam back to Ireland lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

5 weeks since payday. Had just enough in account to cover game which I've sacrificed to keep there. Just checked to see if they've taken payment and poxy government decided to take their stamp duty today of all days. I hope they'll give me time (Smyths) to get remaining funds credited after initial payment is rejected. FML.

Just standard. I don't buy stuff from CDKeys as it's Grey Market.

• Advertisement

In the order confirmation email there's a download link. What does it say if you press that?

Yes, have tried it a few times today. It says something like; will be available here on or slightly before the release date still.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,798 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I just got it off Steam. A bit steep but at least I'm supporting what will hopefully be a good game.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

oOOooo only 7 hours to go :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    also got it on steam myself, i like to support them making games i want so worth it !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I got it off greenman gaming which is a legit key site. they had it for 15% off but it's vanished from the store today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I will be getting it from buying my Vega 64 gpu

Just got an email off them saying they oversold. They expect more stock tomorrow and if I waoukd like to wait or get a refund.

Just got an email off them saying they oversold. They expect more stock tomorrow and if I waoukd like to wait or get a refund.

That's surprising, they are usually very good. There was a thread on HUKD today with the lower price so maybe they sold way more and got fewer keys

That's surprising, they are usually very good. There was a thread on HUKD today with the lower price so maybe they sold way more and got fewer keys

Ya, bit disappointing but what can you do. I was hoping to get up early tomorrow morning to get started, gone too old for this midnight stuff..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Pre-ordered it on PSN yesterday. I think the last pre-order I got on PSN was Fallout 4 and I'm still sour about it.

Confident this will be the business though.

• Hopefully Fred The Red Jr lets me get a few hours of game time in tomorrow.....this requires sleep planning / sleep deprivation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 patsfan1286

Heading to Smyths after work tomorrow to pick this up. Will bring back some memories!

Tempted to grab a PS4Pro while I'm there. Is it worth the upgrade? I have a decent 4K TV - 55" Sony XE90.

Thanks!

• Heading to Smyths after work tomorrow to pick this up. Will bring back some memories!

Tempted to grab a PS4Pro while I'm there. Is it worth the upgrade? I have a decent 4K TV - 55" Sony XE90.

Thanks!

Sell you standard PS4 of you have one and get a few pound back. Not sure if there are any deals on the pro at the moment but check the site

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

currently pre-loading the game on Steam, really can't wait for this. I loved the original game and really enjoyed the demo which I played twice, once on Steam and once on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Heading to Smyths after work tomorrow to pick this up. Will bring back some memories!

Thanks!

standard ps4 is fine but the pro is worth it imo, especially if you have a decent tv. everything is so much prettier.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thanks!

Abso-fecking-lutely it will be worth it...

Just upload all your game saves to the cloud with PS+, factory reset your old PS4 and just redownload stuff as you go...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Ya, bit disappointing but what can you do. I was hoping to get up early tomorrow morning to get started, gone too old for this midnight stuff..lol

Did you order it for PS4 or XBOX?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

My xbox one pre order on cd keys is still not delivered 😭😭😭

• Registered Users Posts: 30 patsfan1286

Fieldog wrote: »
    Abso-fecking-lutely it will be worth it...

Just upload all your game saves to the cloud with PS+, factory reset your old PS4 and just redownload stuff as you go...

I've been on the fence about it for a while with Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead, God of War, etc all with 4K. Just annoyed that I have to buy every console twice.

PS1 - bulletproof - even with a mod chip
    PS2 - bought on launch day - cd spin motor died - had to replace
    PS3 - bought on launch day - i loved that fat bstrd. 'yellow light of death' - had to replace
    PS4 - bought 3 months after launch - going strong

PS4Pro - feck it, why not.

Abso-fecking-lutely - SOLD!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

recyclops wrote: »
    My xbox one pre order on cd keys is still not delivered 😭😭😭

You won’t be getting it I’d imagine. They seem to be taking money off people even though they don’t have the codes to sell.

I just wished they’d send me the email asking if I wanted a refund or not.

My one & only time using them to buy a digital download.

• Advertisement

Tilikum17 wrote: »
    Did you order it for PS4 or XBOX?

Xbox. I emailed them first so you could do that to get your refund but it will take a couple of days to hit back into your account. They said they should have them by the morning so I think I’ll just hang on to see now.

Advertisement