Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer reading not billed

Options
  • 12-08-2015 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hello,

I took a customer reading on 27th July and put the information on the website. I have still not being billed for this reading.  The website says that the next bill is due 12/08/2015, but this will be a reading by the meter man, not myself as lodged and is visible on my account.

I was under the impression the contract said that a customer reading will be invoiced within 4 days?

meter type last date reading previous reading type
    24Hr Jul 27, 2015 41,400 kWh customer reading

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi SueA,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Were you specifically looking for an interim bill to be issued? This will not always happen automatically; it can depend on when during the read-cycle the reading was submitted, and the difference between the last reading and the current one (for example, if there is less than 150 units in the difference).

If you'd like us to have a look at your account for you, please confirm the following details for us by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Thanks,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭SueA

Hi SueA,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Were you specifically looking for an interim bill to be issued? This will not always happen automatically; it can depend on when during the read-cycle the reading was submitted, and the difference between the last reading and the current one (for example, if there is less than 150 units in the difference).

If you'd like us to have a look at your account for you, please confirm the following details for us by private message:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]
    Thanks,
    David
    [*]
    Hello David

Yes I wanted an interim bill which is why I logged the reading - why else would anyone log a reading ?

There was more than 150 units in the readings

Have contacted eservice emails and they have not replied, this is going on past the time that is stated for an email response etc.

emailed you the details,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi SueA,
    Yes I wanted an interim bill which is why I logged the reading - why else would anyone log a reading ?

There could be other reasons, e.g. if a customer wished to adjust an estimated bill or submit a reading for a forthcoming bill.
    Have contacted eservice emails and they have not replied, this is going on past the time that is stated for an email response etc.

emailed you the details

We regret any delay in responding to your query. We have received your private message and will look into this for you as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement