Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many points do you need for the 1000 euro award in Trinity?

• 12-08-2015 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I got 555 in my Leaving Cert and I will be asking for a recheck in some subjects. As things stand, will I get the 1000 euro award in Trinity?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

I'm not aware of such an award in Trinity. There are entrance exhibitions?? which are entrance awards in which you receive a book token for around 150 euro. There are lots of other minor awards but that's the main one.
    By the way, you need 560 points and I don't think that the bonus maths points are accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

d1234 wrote: »
    I'm not aware of such an award in Trinity. There are entrance exhibitions?? which are entrance awards in which you receive a book token for around 150 euro. There are lots of other minor awards but that's the main one.
    By the way, you need 560 points and I don't think that the bonus maths points are accepted.

Oh no, oh well, hopefully i go up when i get them rechecked :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

Yes would be a nice award alright - they have a special ceremony before Christmas I think and they make a fuss of the recipients! Have a look here https://www.tcd.ie/study/eu/undergraduate/scholarships/ - you might be entitled to some other award :) Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

As above, there is no €1000 award (that I'm aware of). If you get 560 and above, excluding maths bonus points, then you get a €150 book voucher.

Advertisement