Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entries on a bank statement

• 12-08-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Need help with this one. Anyone know what these entries on a bank statement mean?

RA 90512 and UBL 7855.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,902 ✭✭✭Terrontress

Need help with this one. Anyone know what these entries on a bank statement mean?

RA 90512 and UBL 7855.

Second one should be an Ulster Bank ATM. Is it a round number?

First, I'm not sure, but I'm thinking a grocery self service machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Joe_in_Clare

The UBL ones are all 4 digit, the RA's are 5 digit. Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

As far as I know the RA is an instore ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Joe_in_Clare

Is there anyway rubber dungeon I can find the location from the numbers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Contacting your bank would be the best way to get clarification, I would think.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

AFAIK those RA ones are the BOI machines in shops/garages etc. If you ring your bank they should be able to find that out for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

UBL could also be an instore ATM, withdrawals from my local Spar/Londis ATM come up on my statements as UBL. Obviously Ulster Bank but not a bank ATM.

Advertisement