Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Maynooth

Options
  • 12-08-2015 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I think there are older threads on this, wasn't sure whether to resurrect them or not. Mods, please move if necessary.

Asking on behalf of the girlfriend; what are the decent hairdressers in the Maynooth/Leixlip/Celbridge area? Price would probably be a factor, so if people could advise on that too it'd be much appreciated. Anything else you might consider relevant would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

My wife uses salon 91 in maynooth and is very happy with the service. She probably try most in Maynooth and find them the best

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Hotheads over in the Newtown shopping centre is the best in my opinion but last time I tried out the new one at the back of the Equestrian shop,50 euro for a cut and colour and I am very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Thanks for the replies, I'll pass on the info! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I really like Occasions over by Tesco and I've tried out a fair few places. Avoid Zeba.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

The missus goes to Academy Belle on the Maynooth Rd. in Celbridge and loves it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Hotheads over in the Newtown shopping centre is the best in my opinion but last time I tried out the new one at the back of the Equestrian shop,50 euro for a cut and colour and I am very happy with it.

I also go to the one at the back of the equestrian shop - James Allen hair salon. Great value and I've always been happy with the service.

Advertisement