Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

• 13-08-2015 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm delighted with my results and have more than enough for my first choice but I was a bit disappointed with my business result and was wondering if anyone else feels like they were marked far to harshly in Business? I've always been a fairly solid B student in Business and found that paper a breeze but ended up with a D and I was really shocked. I've been told to appeal it but was just wondering if anyone else feels the same!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 liverpool1997

Business was always my best subject and i hope to do business in UL now. however when i came out of the exam i felt it went very well and was hoping for an A1 or A2 but i actually got a B2. i am definitely going to view the script and maybe appeal if i need to

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Mia97x

Spent 9 months in grinds for business and ended up getting a dirty E ,I'm so upset and discouraged by this thag I'm going to view the paper and get it rechecked! I got a c2 in my mocks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Business in general at higher level is a tough subject.

If you were generally a B student throughout school, and you got a D2, you should look into viewing your script and then maybe appeal it.

It could be a toting error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Business is a terrible subject for an A I think. The questions are so ridiculously vague yet the marking scheme is so precise. The subject is extremely poor as it currently stands in my view.

I felt the exact same last year and I viewed my script and appealed, didn't go up though!

Advertisement