Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just joined Forum

Options
  • 13-08-2015 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, just joined the Forum and wanted to introduce myself. Live in LARK HILL, QLD , Australia.
    Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting lots of advice for start-up a lawn service. Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Hi OskarKane, a couple of things occur to me. One is that presumably growing and caring for lawns in Australia is entirely different from doing the same in Ireland. The other is that it seems a bit optimistic to start a lawn service when you do not have basic knowledge of lawns? Though again, it may be down to the difference of language and practice, exactly what service you are offering, for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭nokiatom

he wants to become friends with me. ive no interest in how they grow their lawns in Australia and furthermore he uses the same opening line in other sites...Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting lots of advice for start-up a lawn service. Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?
    very suspicious to me

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

nokiatom wrote: »
    he wants to become friends with me. ive no interest in how they grow their lawns in Australia and furthermore he uses the same opening line in other sites...Looking forward to getting to know everyone and getting lots of advice for start-up a lawn service. Anyone has any tips on growing lawn and garden?
    very suspicious to me
    You need to flag the OP for the mods then

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭nokiatom

how do you do that Roselm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭zagmund

You use the red triangle in the bottom left of the post. This brings up a dialog where you can explain the issue. At this stage though, I imagine it has already been reported and/or the mods have already seen it from normal browsing. Fire ahead and give it a go anyway.

z

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,429 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I wouldn't worry about it, you don't have to accept friend requests if you don't want to - I don't accept them generally, and certainly not from someone I have no connection with. And if you do it does not give them any privilages, I don't see the point myself.

Advertisement