Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holiday group Limerick

• 13-08-2015 8:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Im relatively new in town and don't know too many locals, Irish guy mid thirties wish I was 10years younger, who doesn't.

Long story short, Im wondering is there any group of people around Limerick such as a Limerick travel society/Limerick travel buddies or anything like that who go on holidays together. I have work holidays to take and want to get away somewhere for a while and looks like Im all alone for my time off.

Don't quite have to nerve to get on a plane alone to a random city........hence the question.

thanks for advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

There is a group on meetup but I don't know how successful it has been

http://www.meetup.com/Limerick-Travel-Buddies-Meetup/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

May be the opposite of what you are looking for but Travel Republic offer Solo Friendly holidays - so even if you go alone, you will meet others there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭goochy

cant speak for limerick as based in cork but for the future find a hiking club to join - they go on trips abroad as well as w ends in ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭goochy

cant speak for limerick as based in cork but for the future find a hiking club to join - they go on trips abroad as well as w ends in ireland

Advertisement