Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobstown water protesters to be charged

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭NorthStars

Aye they don't seem to be demanding proof in relation to the charges apparently being laid out. They are gospel apparently. But i bet if it was one of the white collar lads they would be shouting “Innocent till proven Guilty” and “All this media covarage will lead to an unfair trial.” Odd they don't say that kind of stuff in this case.

Sure, St. Denis of FG cannot even be questioned by these lads.
    Didn't one of them start a thread on his sainthood?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

NorthStars wrote: »
    Sure, St. Denis of FG cannot even be questioned by these lads.
    Didn't one of them start a thread on his sainthood?

Don't you mean martyrdom. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,482 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

So, tell me Mr. Middle Ireland, where's the court cases or the summonses for the 20+ people in the Jobstown protest?
    2 weeks now since the snitch ran to the press.

I have absolutely no idea.

I leave those things to those who are well paid to implement any action which is deemed appropriate.

You might do well adopt the same approach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Some of these people who defend these charlatans in government have their snouts firmly in the trough and follow the gravy train, but come election time i truly believe they are in for an extremly rude awakening, history will be made when you wont see crooks like FG/Lab/FF in government for the first time ever,people have finally woken up and realised the vicious political merry go round of FG > FF (insert the likes of Lab to make up the numbers,etc) over and over will never work, they are all but the same, crooks who care zero about the citizens of Ireland only themselves and their lackeys, cronyism, jobs for the boys and the gravy train carries on as before.

I have absolutely no idea.

I leave those things to those who are well paid to implement any action which is deemed appropriate.

You might do well adopt the same approach.

You, and others like you have the protesters, tarred, tried and convicted on other threads.

Cut the crap, laddie. You're fooling nobody, apart from yourself.

• Advertisement

You, and others like you have the protesters, tarred, tried and convicted on other threads.

Cut the crap, laddie. You're fooling nobody, apart from yourself.

While shouting foul about "unfair trials by media, Mob mentality" Our poor old white collars.

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Some of these people who defend these charlatans in government have their snouts firmly in the trough and follow the gravy train, but come election time i truly believe they are in for an extremly rude awakening, history will be made when you wont see crooks like FG/Lab/FF in government for the first time ever,people have finally woken up and realised the vicious political merry go round of FG > FF (insert the likes of Lab to make up the numbers,etc) over and over will never work, they are all but the same, crooks who care zero about the citizens of Ireland only themselves and their lackeys, cronyism, jobs for the boys and the gravy train carries on as before.

Sure Dear Leader kenny promised an end to the above in 2011.

'An end to corruption and cronyism', that was the promise, yet as was posted earlier we're falling down in the corruption rankings since FG formed this dodgy government with their lapdogs.

While shouting foul about "unfair trials by media, Mob mentality" Our poor old white collars.

Like 'Little Boy Blue' with the megaphone at the protest eh:D

Fooling nobody here.

Like 'Little Boy Blue' with the megaphone at the protest eh:D

Fooling nobody here.

Why would I Care what he says ?

Why would I Care what he says ?

If you're not with them, you're against them, a leftie/shinner/'welfare soak':rolleyes:/scumbag etc etc etc...
    It's the Middle Ireland club I tells ya.......One member only, calls everyone laddie/lad/son/boy etc etc in a childish and trollish manner to illicit a reaction.

Pathetic really.

• Advertisement

If you're not with them, you're against them, a leftie/shinner/'welfare soak':rolleyes:/scumbag etc etc etc...
    It's the Middle Ireland club I tells ya.......One member only, calls everyone laddie/lad/son/boy etc etc in a childish and trollish manner to illicit a reaction.

Pathetic really.

Not really, really.:rolleyes:

I don't vote left why would I care what he says ?

On another thread you're claiming that AK47's threats will 'take the fizz out of things' regarding the protest against his quango.

You're either totally deluded or incapable of rational thought processes...Lad.

It's 'middle Ireland' who are leading the protest by not paying for the quango.
    Around 800,000 households have refused to pay (IW's figures).

Now, you may claim, with your cringe inducing use of the English language, that everyone who won't pay is a 'welfare soak', but the figures don't back that up now do they...laddie?

BTW, any sign of the court cases yet?

On another thread you're claiming that AK47's threats will 'take the fizz out of things' regarding the protest against his quango.

Now, you may claim, in your cringe inducing use of the English language, that everyone who won't pay is a 'welfare soak', but the figures don't back that up now do they...laddie?

Or people being charged ?

Or people being charged ?

Or anything really.
    If the pro's get paid for hot air, they'll be loaded.
    Middle Ireland will be paying some amount of tax on that....;)

Or anything really.
    If the pro's get paid for hot air, they'll be loaded.
    Middle Ireland will be paying some amount of tax on that....;)

They can afford the smart phones but will be first up for the Free Legal Aid.

More soaking of Middle Ireland.

More soaking of Middle Ireland.

You, my little friend, are just trolling the site for a reaction.
    Your posts read like something Joan Burton would come out with.
    Middle Ireland wouldn't, and isn't impressed, lad.
    Stick to what you know best.......soaking.

Stick to what you know best, soaking.

I think it's a confusion between Middle Earth and Middle Ireland. Neither exist :pac:

Middle Ireland?

Beaner? Isn't it?

How's the FB page doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

The government cheerleaders will be along any minute now to demand absolute proof.....

:eek: HEAVENS FORBID! :eek:

• Advertisement

indeed mate, paid trolls who spam forums and news websites like the journal and defend the indefensible, some day the whole charade will be exposed but by then they will have rode off into the sunset with golden pensions.

I sincerely hope someone like wikileaks expose these charlatans for what they are
    Why, oh why do people consider some of you guys insane? I just don't see where they get the notion?

OK, I'm going to do something crazy here lads...

I hope you're ready, because collective heads are about to explode...

I should apologise in advance, because I think I've lost my marbles in asking this...

But do you have any proof of this whatsoever? You know, given that you already brought this up, and you already had it debunked, but chose to ignore that.

It's almost as if all this circle-jerking and rampant confirmation bias is making actual facts to back up claims a crime, in the eyes of some.

Your posts read like something Joan Burton would come out with.
    Stick to what you know best.......soaking.

Could I respectfully suggest you address the post not the poster.

That's the second time you have mentioned "trolling".

Give it a rest.

Now, you may claim, with your cringe inducing use of the English language, that everyone who won't pay is a 'welfare soak', but the figures don't back that up now do they...laddie?k

Speaking of "cringe inducing". .....😂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,998 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Could I respectfully suggest you address the post not the poster.

That's the second time you have mentioned "trolling".

Give it a rest.

Ironic to call others trolls considering apparently hes perma-banned from other sections of this site

FYI not discussing moderation of other forums just a statement of fact

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I'm still trying to figure out who this "middle ireland" are. Would they be the people who pay the majority of tax in this country and have done for many years? Its amazing how arsey people outside this group get when they are asked to contribute to the costs of running our society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

So who do you think will be the next taoiseach of the country? Gerry Adams? Paul Murphy? Mick Wallace? Ruth ****ing Coppinger? You are seriously deluded.

Speaking of "cringe inducing". .....😂

He goes by the nickname of AK47, even amongst his followers
    Didn't you know that? I thought middle Ireland would have known that......laddie.

I'm still trying to figure out who this "middle ireland" are. Would they be the people who pay the majority of tax in this country and have done for many years? Its amazing how arsey people outside this group get when they are asked to contribute to the costs of running our society.

Your mate bender coined the phrase on here.
    I guess if he's 'middle Ireland', that makes me upper Ireland.
    Sure, there you go.;)

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    Ironic to call others trolls considering apparently hes perma-banned from other sections of this site

FYI not discussing moderation of other forums just a statement of fact

Thank God for that ban, the retardness on that other section is obvious for all to see.
    Godsh1te central.

Still, best not discuss moderation...eh?

BTW, early start was it? First thing to come to mind is this place?

Advertisement