Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting my own tyres fitted

Options
  • 13-08-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭

My son is looking to get new tyres fitted on his car. He has tried all the usual suspects but because he already has the tyres, non one is willing to fit them.

Anyone know of a willing tyre fitter ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

My son is looking to get new tyres fitted on his car. He has tried all the usual suspects but because he already has the tyres, non one is willing to fit them.

Anyone know of a willing tyre fitter ?

Thanks

There's a chap on the 6 cross rds bus pj that does it. When you go in the gates take first right and the right again. He's in on the right hand side. Don't know his name tho

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

A place in Callan does them too - Think I paid a tenner a tyre a few years back to be fitted so expensive enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭sbEdge

Tramore Tyre Centre fitted mine for €10 a tyre including disposal of old tyres. Have done it a couple of times, never an issue there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭hardybuck

I think there is a place on the Park Road who do this also for €10 a tyre, plus a€1 per tyre being disposed which is as cheap as you'll get in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

billy ryan in ferrybank will sort ya

• Advertisement
Advertisement