Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account:

Options
  • 13-08-2015 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, 

I want to "deregister" my online account. I was unaware upon registering that the paper bill would automatically be discontinued once doing so. I much prefer paying via an post  for the moment.  I know there is an email link  on the electric ireland site to deregister, but it won't open. Don't know if it's because i'm using google chrome, but I shouldn't have to download another browser just to send a mere email. my bill was issued on the 5th and needs to be paid by the 19th of this month. I want to pay it before the deadline to avoid late fees. Can you please help me out with this issue? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi altered_states,

Thank you for getting in touch. Sorry to read you are having difficulty with this. We can arrange to get this cancelled for you if you wish.

For account security, we need you to confirm the following details for us via private message:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 altered_states

Hi

I sent the required info. How long will it take to delete my online account and a bill sent out to me? It states 10 days on the site but  as i said 19th is the due date to pay. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi altered_states,

We have received your private message and will respond as soon as we can. We can arrange to send out a bill within five working days if necessary.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 3 altered_states

Yes, that would be great if you could do that. 

Advertisement