Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ireland pension on 365online

Options
  • 13-08-2015 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering is it possible to add a pension from New Ireland onto my 365 account portfolio? Would be handy to have it all in the one place!

I know you can add a BOI Life pension but the New Ireland online pension account is accessed via BOI Life PSOL...

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

rev2.0 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering is it possible to add a pension from New Ireland onto my 365 account portfolio? Would be handy to have it all in the one place!

I know you can add a BOI Life pension but the New Ireland online pension account is accessed via BOI Life PSOL...

Thanks,
    Hi rev2.0,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

It is not possible to view your New Ireland Pension account on a Banking 365 Online profile. If you would like to discuss alternative options please call New Ireland directly on 01 617 2000.

If you have any other queries please let us know.

Thanks again,

Tara C

Advertisement