Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International shipping companies

Options
  • 13-08-2015 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi guys. I'm selling stuff on ebay. Some of it is heavy and bulky, others small and light, it's quite a variety of stuff to be honest.

Could anyone recommend good reliable shipping companies that you can register with as a customer and arrange collections and ship internationally. I'm really looking for value for money as the cheaper the shipping the better for the customer.

I use an post now and again but their international shipping only covers items up to a value of €100.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Good morning,

Can you be a bit more specific ?

What countries would you be shipping to ?

What weights / dimensions are involved ?

That would determine the kind of advice you would get. I certainly would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

• Registered Users Posts: 16 owendoc

RUDOLF289 wrote: »
    Good morning,

Can you be a bit more specific ?

What countries would you be shipping to ?

What weights / dimensions are involved ?

That would determine the kind of advice you would get. I certainly would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

Hi mate, it's mostly car parts so there is a wide variety of weights and sizes. From bumpers to door handles.

I'll be selling on ebay so my audience is worldwide. When I find a suitable company to place the shipments, if they have any countries that they exclude I can just list them on ebay.

I would assume the majority of customers would be uk and European based since Irish vehicles would be similar to those countries. Possibly Australia and USA also. Thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rossj

hi
    im hoping to ship two 23kg boxes from alicante area in Spain to Dubl n from mid-late august... can so done PLEASE suggest the cheapest & most reliable way of getting this courier delivery done, or anyone know any Private individuals with van/lorry transporting loads to and from Spain /Ireland

thanks in advance

hola, alguien sabe algo sobre la posibilidad de transportar dos cajas de 23kg de Alicante (denia) a Dubl n al final d agosto... gracias

Advertisement