Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance discount code

Options
  • 13-08-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Just tried you for car insurance & you almost beat my renewal but not close enough.

I notice there's an option of entering in a discount code - would you have a voucher code I could use?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

frash wrote: »
    Hi there,

Just tried you for car insurance & you almost beat my renewal but not close enough.

I notice there's an option of entering in a discount code - would you have a voucher code I could use?

Thanks!
    Hi Frash,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

Please see thread here to avail of our 25% off Car Insurance offer.

Thanks again,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

thanks Tara but that's where I already filled in my details and it didn't beat my renewal

I think something for the promo code field might make the difference though

thanks Tara but that's where I already filled in my details and it didn't beat my renewal

Hi Frash,

If you would like to send us a DM with your full name and phone number, we will be happy to arrange a call back from a representative on the Insurance team to go through your application and give you the best price possible.

Thank you,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭frash

Hi Frash,

If you would like to send us a DM with your full name and phone number, we will be happy to arrange a call back from a representative on the Insurance team to go through your application and give you the best price possible.

Thank you,

Tara C
    Hi Tara,

It says you aren't accepting PMs on boards.
    ?

Hi Frash,

Thank you,

Tara C
    Hi Tara,

It says you aren't accepting PMs on boards.
    ?
    Hi Frash,

We have sent you a DM which you can reply to with your details. 

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Advertisement
Advertisement