Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI Enquiries

• 13-08-2015 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Does anyone know what's up with SUSI? Their website rarely works so I can't check the progress of my application. Does this happen for anyone else?

Spurious, do you know if SUSI covers Irish students outside of the EU too?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I really don't know, sorry. Are there grants available paid from Ireland for courses outside the EU?

AFAIK, SUSI is just a new one stop shop for all the old County Council VEC grants offices, so if the course was covered by a VEC grant in the past, it's covered now.

Someone else may know more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

The website hasn't been down for a week or so. I can access everything. My only issue is that I have been stuck at the final stage since the 3rd of June!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tet2015

I found that SUSI only works for me on IE and yeh my application has also remained on the final stage of assessment since May.

Also thanks Spurious, should've gone to Scotland x'D

Advertisement