Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concierge in Dublin

Options
  • 13-08-2015 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

I've seen a few places in the IFSC and in Smithfield mention a concierge service as part of renting. Does any one have any experience of what that entails?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I've seen a few places in the IFSC and in Smithfield mention a concierge service as part of renting. Does any one have any experience of what that entails?

It varies in my experience.

Some of them just mean that there is someone from the management agency on site every day to deal with any queries etc.

In other places the concierge will sign for any parcels for you or manage visitor parking etc.

In my last place the concierge was also responsible for operating the parking barriers so no cars other than residents could enter without going them knowing about it and taking details.

Advertisement