Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Lower League betting(Paddypower)

• 13-08-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭

Think it might be a good idea to start a thread on the Irish lower leagues. With the Dublin and Limerick Junior Leagues starting this weekend.

Like the look of St Kevins 3.00 SW against Finglas Utd myself.

Be interesting to hear other people's thought and info they may have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭peacock169

wadacrack wrote: »
    Think it might be a good idea to start a thread on the Irish lower leagues. With the Dublin and Limerick Junior Leagues starting this weekend.

Like the look of St Kevins 3.00 SW against Finglas Utd myself.

Be interesting to hear other people's thought and info they may have.

Finglas United is an amalgamation between Mellowes and WFTA, should be able to attract players. Mellowes and Kevin's were reasonably close to each other last season. Not sure who Finglas have playing for them this season, but don't think Kevin's are the side they used to be, all about the schoolboy setup now.

The junior soccer portal website might give some tips, along with match reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

collinstown were 1.73 now dwn to 1.53..they should win.. few decent signings

St Kevins won 2-0..got them at 3.00 sw

Nice. Did you see the game? Anything worth noting? Deserved win, or run of luck? I know it's only first game, who knows who's still away on hols etc. Any opinions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Will be keeping tabs in here, have a few matches playing in the AUL and LSL who like a bet so should get some heads up. Wouldn't take note of odds movements tbh, with only PP and Boyles covering matches there's feck all liquidity, so a 50 or 100 bet on a team would kill the odds.

St Kevins were a bit lucky tbh. They are very young side. LSL starting back up next week also

Anyone see prices on the Tolka Rovers v Killester game tomorrow in the FAI cup? Tolka in a bit of turmoil.

peacock169 wrote: »
    Anyone see prices on the Tolka Rovers v Killester game tomorrow in the FAI cup? Tolka in a bit of turmoil.
    Dont think it being priced because of that

Few LSL games up

St Patricks CYFC v Belgrove Home Farm

+1
    More Bets

20:00

Greystones Utd AFC v Firhouse Clover

11:00

Glenville v Glebe North

+1
    More Bets

14:30

St Mochtas v Drumcondra

St Moctas made a raft of signings
    Firhouse signed alot also

• Advertisement

peacock169 wrote: »

I've been trying to get odds all week.

I know a trader in PP and they won't price it as they were aware of the turmoil, rang Boyles today and they won't be pricing it. Ladbrokes did however price it, they got hit with a few lumps and removed it. William Hill the same, likewise with Bet365 (who I managed to get 3 figures on with).

I know a trader in PP and they won't price it as they were aware of the turmoil, rang Boyles today and they won't be pricing it. Ladbrokes did however price it, they got hit with a few lumps and removed it. William Hill the same, likewise with Bet365 (who I managed to get 3 figures on with).
    Its on Bet365 In-play schedule, U never know

Its on Bet365 In-play schedule, U never know

People were piling on Bet365 (I've seen slips of €400, €650 and more), don't think they will want to bring it InPlay unless other places are so they can lay it off.

Yeah, I guessed as much. My own fault I missed it, knew this was coming for weeks, just slipped my mind. On the upside, my 17 year-old young lad will get a chance to play in it now, which he didn't expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Killester 2/5 now Tolka 6/1 paddys brought odds up

anybody with any info on Tolka Rovers. They still have a very young side. Sign any new players??

anybody with any info on Tolka Rovers. They still have a very young side. Sign any new players??

Got a new manager anyway. Bet365 had St. Mochtas 21/10, slashed to evens now.

Got a new manager anyway. Bet365 had St. Mochtas 21/10, slashed to evens now.
    PP will prob have St Mochta's at1.50 tomrow. Evens still seems a good price

St Mochtas 1.33 now down from 3.10 yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭JohnPPP

PP will prob have St Mochta's at1.50 tomrow. Evens still seems a good price

4-0. Great shout.

• Advertisement

Nenagh v good price against Janesboro on Paddypower FAI Junior

I am taking Double Chance 2.00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Nenagh v good price against Janesboro on Paddypower FAI Junior

I am taking Double Chance 2.00

Nenagh are making bits of everyone in 1A :P

They were odds on vs Aisling Annacotty in the cup too i think..

Nenagh are making bits of everyone in 1A :P

They were odds on vs Aisling Annacotty in the cup too i think..

They should have beaten Aisling Annacotty 4 or 5-1 were well on top

Advertisement