Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech USB Headset H540 and Surface Pro3 c/w docking station

Options
  • 13-08-2015 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi
    Maybe someone might know if this combination will work?
    I tried it today during a Webex call and i couldnt get it to work (i.e. get sound through the headphones)

See below from the Logitech help / support site

If you're having audio issues with your headset, try the following:

Make sure your headset is selected as the audio-output device for your computer (see your computer's documentation for help).

Ensure that your headset is selected as the audio-output device for your chat or music application.

Adjust the volume on your headset, computer, and chat or music application.

Verify that the audio isn't set to "Mute" in your operating system's audio settings and chat or music application.

Try connecting your headset to a different USB port on your computer.

Connect your headset directly to a USB port on your computer, and not to a USB hub or extension.

As the docking station has several USB ports and i have 3 free i tried it in all 3 but to no avail. I suppose the docker is basically a hub so therefore it wont work?
    Any thoughts?

Advertisement