Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Biker down..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

Heard about it on the news this morning. There was a few of the lads from here heading out that way last night, it wasn't one of them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I knew of him as he worked in Image Gym in Swords. Never knew him beyond a simple greeting and small chat in the gym but it's a sad story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Heard he was from Sallynoggin..Fireblade ..???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

RIP

Just read he was due to have a baby with his wife in a few months :( Jaysus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

A good few of my mates know the guy from the blessington crash. I was supposed to be going on a spin with some of them last week. So Sad, lovely guy i'm told, serious biker with loads of experience. Really makes you think, take it easy out there lads.

Any report on what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Been told some stuff...but not appropriate to put up here...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭GBX

The chap had a crash and died, surely thats enough no.

RIP

Advertisement