Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALFORDS Bargains [No Code requests!]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Can I ask is the a a card 15 percent off this month . I taught i read that somewhere . Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭.red.

dodzy wrote: »
    I'll let you know, Heading up now to grab my USB keys (to put in the man drawer with the other USB keys that have never seen the light of day)

Good man, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

gumgum1 wrote: »
    Can I ask is the a a card 15 percent off this month . I taught i read that somewhere . Thanks in advance

Yes, it is 15% AXA discount in November with the voucher from this link (without the voucher it would be the usual 10%).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Black Friday deals are now active.

Plus 15% off all tools

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I'm tempted to get the Halfords Advanced 200 Piece Socket and Ratchet Spanner Set
    for €155
    Has it ever been cheaper than that ? The 170 piece set is €175

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Alfie1 wrote: »
    I'm tempted to get the Halfords Advanced 200 Piece Socket and Ratchet Spanner Set
    for €155

going by Pricescanner it has been cheaper, €150 in March, €140 in May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

for €155

Depends on how much it normally is. They have half price sales on their socket sets throughout the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

for €155

Got it for €148.50 last year - its worth every penny the 200 piece and if you knock out the steel pins at the back it fits perfectly in the tool chest

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nexsus

chromecast 20£ maplin uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

nexsus wrote: »
    chromecast 20£ maplin uk

Halfords thread here :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 nexsus

oops

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,169 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

for €155

Got an extra 10% off using this voucher code 00213501

Halfords-group-scheme (1).pdf

Thanks to whoever posted it previously

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭gumgum1

Hi thanks for telling me about the axa discount I used to get two bike ... also Halfords are giving you a 20euro voucher for each bike bought and collected before the 4 of December to use on bike accessories. I used mine when collecting the bikes and put it off a helmet ...so basically got a free helmet.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

godtabh wrote: »
    A quick one. If I got my axa insurance through the AA can I get an axa plus card?

I joined axa about 2 years ago. Applied for the card but Halfords say to just bring your insurance cert or window disc with you and they give the discount.

PS. Never got the axa card either but j do get their loyalty emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭DavyC2

DavyC2 wrote: »
    The "Autoglym Perfect Bodywork, Wheels and Interior Gift Collection" the one in the valet case, is down to €60, (was €90) got it for €54 with an Axa card.

This is down to €55 for the weekend, did someone say the axa card gives 15% off this month ? Correct me if I'm wrong but that'll bring it down to €46.75. Might pick up another.

Sorry, can't link.

Edit: No, I'm not talking to myself.

septicsac wrote: »
    Already done

Have to be honest, just to throw out an extra side to that, the manager in there (most likely the same lady) has always been excellent whenever i had to deal with her. Went above and beyond for me on more than one occassion.

Maybe just having an off day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭craggy2

getting great heat on HUKD , half price 8 Drawer tool centre €90 with free 95 piece tool kit http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-8-drawer-tool-centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭cletus

Dunno what the tool chest is like, but the phaze tools are made from some type of chromed chocolate

cletus wrote: »
    Dunno what the tool chest is like, but the phaze tools are made from some type of chromed chocolate

I got the tool chest a few years back.
    its not massive but its not small either.
    some of the draws could do with being taller.

but I would recommend it,
    it doesnt have the "professional" feel to it but for 90 quid its not going to fall apart and I think will last a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I got one as well.......
    Its ok value for 90 quid- but the suggestion that its worth twice this- is just so wrong. Mine is going strong- but I wouldn't like to have to rely on it lasting or being used on a daily basis- its more an occasional toolbox type thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Honest question. Are you American? Only asking because it's only my American friends that call them "draws" rather than the (correct ) "drawers".

What say you boardsies? Draws or drawers?

Fwiw, I agree they need to be 5-10mm taller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Pique wrote: »
    Honest question. Are you American? Only asking because it's only my American friends that call them "draws" rather than the (correct ) "drawers".

My wife says draws, which is met with lots of slagging!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

craggy2 wrote: »
    getting great heat on HUKD , half price 8 Drawer tool centre €90 with free 95 piece tool kit http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-8-drawer-tool-centre

Its only €72 trade price. Its easy to get a trade card. The list for accepted trades is now huge.

Pique wrote: »

No,
    I dont know why i typed draws,
    I've never called them that before!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

wheres the usual xmass oil deal? Disappointing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,169 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Is it not usually directly after Chrismas in the sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Hecman

Its coming on Monday, I believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

I still have a few bottles of them left. Circumstances changed since I bought them, so they're no longer needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Halfords oil offer is back while stocks last.

Advertisement