Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALFORDS Bargains [No Code requests!]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,058 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

positron wrote: »
    Err.. That screw driver set have life long warranty, did yoi really needed two (I suppose they are good man gifts)

Nah, no socket sets in blanch so reserved 2 for me and a mate. He picked up the sockets in airside and I grabbed the screwdrivers in blanch. Barter this week.

As you said, lifelong warranty on all th advanced set. There's a 6 piece there today for €18. I got 2 sets of the same with 8 in each for less.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭positron

This storage solution is getting a lot of heat over at HUKD. €90 less 15% promotion going on currently, less 10% AXA as well may be? Brings it down to around €70 something. It's not professional / advanced range stuff, this is more hobbyist quality I think.

http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-8-drawer-tool-centre

591794b?w=637&h=403

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Not more bloody sockets :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭cletus

Nah, its a place to put them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Halfords Single or Double air beds, less than half price and Buy One Get One Free. 2 single for €8, 2 double for €13 or a double and single for €13. Handy for visitors/camping. Just order two and offer automatically discounted.

HERE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Halfords Single or Double air beds, less than half price and Buy One Get One Free. 2 single for €8, 2 double for €13 or a double and single for €13. Handy for visitors/camping. Just order two and offer automatically discounted.

HERE

1n1t4q.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    1n1t4q.jpg

Ah, the innocence of youth. You use the air bed to sleep in the shed beside said sockets, whispering sweet nothings to them as you drift off into dreams of working as a chief mechanic in Motogp ;);)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Kat1170 wrote: »

HERE

Not getting a buy one, get one free discount at all here. But they are €8 and €13 respectively

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,034 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Yawns wrote: »
    Not getting a buy one, get one free discount at all here. But they are €8 and €13 respectively
    Got two for €13 here. Reserved for collection Friday. Gonna be cheeky and try the Axa card aswell :P

hmmm must just be me, tired the mobile site as well as desktop and both charging for each one all the way through to checkout.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »
    hmmm must just be me, tired the mobile site as well as desktop and both charging for each one all the way through to checkout.
    It applies the discount at checkout.

Nope, I've gone and made a reservation all the way through and have the reservation code. Collection for Friday is €26 for 2 double air beds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭Mech1

just reserved 2 double there, says total to pay in store €26 after completing checkout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Worked for me

414340.jpg

I don't see any text of buy one, get one free anywhere at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

craggy2 wrote: »

That's a pretty crap socket set...don't waste your money.

Aldi do a much better one.
    15oa2a9.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

That's a pretty crap socket set...don't waste your money.

Aldi do a much better one.
    15oa2a9.jpg

woohoo-homer-woo-hoo-sockets.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Quazzie wrote: »
    It applies the discount at checkout.

Went the whole way to checkout and ended up paying 26e, oh well:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

not working for me either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

casio4 wrote: »
    not working for me either

Still a bargain at 13 a piece though.
    And was looking for two for camping so im happy anyway:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭.red.

I wouldn't bother with the air beds if they were free. Their not very comfy and will deflate at night.
    The warm air going in will go cold when the temp drops and the pressure inside will go down making them seem like their deflating, add in that they will almost certainly deflate a little anyway and you'll feel like your sleeping on the ground.
    Their also VERY cold to sleep on unless its a warm night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭flintash

Quazzie wrote: »

What browser and device used?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭PreCocious

flintash wrote: »
    What browser and device used?

Happy so say we picked up two singles, two doubles and two sleeping bags this afternoon in Cork. We were told it was an error but they honoured the price without any issue.

what pump would pump these up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

casio4 wrote: »
    what pump would pump these up?

An air pump?

degsie wrote: »
    An air pump?

well I know that but there are different ones at different prices, if you're getting a bargain on the mattress then which pump would be cheap enough but do the job?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

I have ordered 2 double air mattress, don't need them after all. Reserved in Cork mahon, anyone want the reservation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Wheel trims reduced to €8 a set and this karcher foam sprayer http://www.halfords.ie/motoring/car-cleaning/pressure-washers-hoses/karcher-pressure-washer-foam-spray-nozzle is €15.49

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Picked up the last double and single yesterday in Carlow for €13, girl on till was well aware that it was a site error of running 2 promotions at the same time, buy one get one free and a 50% off promo.

She handed them over and honored the €13 price without any issues and was saying herself what a bargain they were

Advertisement