Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALFORDS Bargains [No Code requests!]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

It worked for me a couple of months ago anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Totallycrazy

Got the olive and orange orla kiely gazebo today. Was priced at €90 on shelf when scanned came up at €9. The guy who served me didn't even cop it was a mistake so got a second one. Then got the Axa discount on top of it.

Showing €90 on site. My friend went into her local store after I got mine she got one for €9 as well. She had reserved on line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

Got the olive and orange orla kiely gazebo today. Was priced at €90 on shelf when scanned came up at €9. The guy who served me didn't even cop it was a mistake so got a second one. Then got the Axa discount on top of it.

Showing €90 on site. My friend went into her local store after I got mine she got one for €9 as well. She had reserved on line.

anyone get this today ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

€90 in Cork.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Balls, I have one reserved, was going to chance limerick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

MarkR wrote: »
    Balls, I have one reserved, was going to chance limerick.

it's left out for you to collect, but the docket is marked €90

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Might go for a wander in, see what it scans as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭freebee23

MarkR wrote: »
    Might go for a wander in, see what it scans as.

Had one reserved in Tallaght this morning. Docket says €90 and it scans in as €90.
    They must have copped on to the mistake.
    Need to look elsewhere for a cheap gazebo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

You got a pile of cheap Chinese sh**e. First tickle of a breeze and it will blow away.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭SneakyDoyle

You got a pile of cheap Chinese sh**e. First tickle of a breeze and it will blow away.

Stop would ye, he's making money getting it at that price. Just sick you didn't get one. Me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Stop would ye, he's making money getting it at that price. Just sick you didn't get one. Me too

Nah, I know only too well what they are like. Plastic or nylon angle pieces. Enough said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Totallycrazy

Nah, I know only too well what they are like. Plastic or nylon angle pieces. Enough said.

Mine was put up yesterday had rain and wind last night and today still in same spot and no water coming through. Great quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

For €9? I think it's a bloody bargain, stop trying to pi$$ on his chips.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Pissy chips lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭cletus

http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/tools/spanners-wrenches/hal-adv-10pc-metric-spanner-set

Advanced range metric spanner set, 10 pieces, down from €18 to €6, had been as high as €35

http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/tools/spanners-wrenches/halfords-advanced-af-combination-spanner-set

Not as good value, but a 7 piece imperial set down from €24 to €18, had been as high as €30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

A real bargain for the metric set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

cletus wrote: »
    http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/tools/spanners-wrenches/hal-adv-10pc-metric-spanner-set

Advanced range metric spanner set, 10 pieces, down from €18 to €6, had been as high as €35

Would like this set but won't be able to get to Halfords until this day next week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭5500

BDJW wrote: »
    Would like this set but won't be able to get to Halfords until this day next week :(

They appear to be order in for next Tuesday in liffey valley and tallaght so if you reserve a set theyll hold them till friday for you

BDJW wrote: »

I reserved a set, rang them and said I couldn't make it till Monday, they amended the order for me. Might be worth a call

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Ordered in Galway, won't be in 'til Tuesday earliest on Click-And-Collect. Lad in the store reckons they don't get deliveries on Tuesdays, and Wednesday sounds about right...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

It won't let me reserve or order the €6 set in any of my local stores the only available store that comes up is swords unless I am too late and all the stock is sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Think there out of stock called into the limerick shop and you could see where they were earlier.

A load got reserved the lad told me

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

crasy dash wrote: »
    Think there out of stock called into the limerick shop and you could see where they were earlier.

A load got reserved the lad told me

None in Cork when I ordered, but they rang straight away in fairness and ordered a set in for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

More feckin sockets from halfords.

can you all please spare the rest of us and use the Halfords Socket set thread here

Thanks from those of us who have sockets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭SomethingElse

can you all please spare the rest of us and use the Halfords Socket set thread here

These are spanners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

These are spanners!

Or a socket with an open end....same difference :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Yeah, 'cos this thread is soooo busy since the whingers got their way :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

These are spanners!

there are loads of spanners on this thread ;);):D

Before I posted this bargain (and it is a bargain, and its not sockets) the last post was a month ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Got my email there for the spanners to collect after 1 on Tuesday in Blanchardstown

Advertisement