Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re activate my acccount

Options
  • 13-08-2015 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭

Hello

I closed my account some weeks ago

I later changed my mind but now cannot login to the old account or sign up again with the same e-mail

Who do I e-mail and with what details to reactivate my old account please

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Closed accounts can't be reactivated, it's gone. And the email address also can't be reused.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid that once you close an account the e-mail address attached to it cannot be re-used on another account for a period of one year. Similarly, once you close your account that's it, it's gone. This is the extract from the Boards Terms of Use regarding the closing of accounts:
    boards.ie does not delete user accounts. You can however close your user account.

Closing your account means we will scramble your password, remove any email subscriptions or notifications you may receive and turn off your Private Messages. This process does not remove any posts you have made on the site.

To close your account, please click on the "Close Account" link in the “Miscellaneous” section of your User Control Panel and follow the instructions. This process is irreversible and permanent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement