Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Price Plan

Options
  • 13-08-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Can you please confirm if below are the best plans currently available to me. I'm currently on Dual Value Reward, 12% dis on both accounts with ye.

ESB%20DUAL%20PLANS_zps0rk9t2gq.jpg

GAS%20PLAN_zpszfww4iic.jpg

ELECTRIC%20PLAN%20_zpsaz7ugvt1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your post.

As an existing dual-fuel customer, the new Dual ValueReward price plan would be the best value offer currently available, with discounts of up to 15% off electricity and 11% off gas. Your existing price plan would however need to have expired in order for you to avail of this.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Hi David,I have sent 2 emails to sales since 10th Aug,and not received a reply to my query. The quiry being I would like to stay with electric ireland,but as I am not a new customer the value saver plan is not available to me,help required as I may switch. Thanks.

Hi horse7,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    I have sent 2 emails to sales since 10th Aug,and not received a reply to my query.

Our apologies for any delay. Our email team are currently working through query volumes and endeavour to answers all customers within 3-5 working days.
    I would like to stay with electric ireland,but as I am not a new customer the value saver plan is not available to me,help required as I may switch.

Existing electricity customers can get up to 8% off with our ValueReward price plan. If you are a dual-fuel customer, you would be eligible for the offer outlined above; 15% off electricity and 11% off gas.

If you would like us to have a look at your account for you, please send us a private message with the following details:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    David

Hi horse7,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Our apologies for any delay. Our email team are currently working through query volumes and endeavour to answers all customers within 3-5 working days.

Existing electricity customers can get up to 8% off with our ValueReward price plan. If you are a dual-fuel customer, you would be eligible for the offer outlined above; 15% off electricity and 11% off gas.

If you would like us to have a look at your account for you, please send us a private message with the following details:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    David

Pm sent,thanks

hi david,any idea when you will get back to me as tomorrow i am making a move on which suppier to go with,thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

rang electric ireland last week and was told the 15% is no longer available, 8% discount is the best they can do now, I am moving from electric ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi horse7,

Thank you for sending the private message.

We will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Hi whelan2,

We are sorry to read you are thinking of switching provider.

Are you an electricity only customer? The electricity only price plan is 8%, but there are other price plans available. Our dual fuel customers can avail of 11% on their gas and 6% on their electricity. You can read more about our price plans here.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hi danjo-xx,

Thanks for your post.

As an existing dual-fuel customer, the new Dual ValueReward price plan would be the best value offer currently available, with discounts of up to 15% off electricity and 11% off gas. Your existing price plan would however need to have expired in order for you to avail of this.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
    David
    Hi David,

Thanks for that,

When is this plan due to end.

danjo

horse7 wrote: »
    Hi David,I have sent 2 emails to sales since 10th Aug,and not received a reply to my query. The quiry being I would like to stay with electric ireland,but as I am not a new customer the value saver plan is not available to me,help required as I may switch. Thanks.

Hi David,still no reply from sales since 10th August,this is not good.

• Advertisement

Hi danjo-xx,
    danjo-xx wrote:
    Thanks for that,
    When is this plan due to end.
    We can confirm when your currently applied price plan is due to expire by private message. If you mean when does our current Dual ValueReward offer become unavailable, we're unable to confirm exactly when this may be. Our price plans are updated throughout the year with newer offers, so the best thing to do is to get in touch closer to the time when your existing price plan is due to expire and we, or our Sales team on 1850 30 50 90, can advise on your best available options.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

horse7 wrote:
    Hi David,still no reply from sales since 10th August,this is not good.
    Hi horse7,

We regret any delay in contacting you back. We have received the private message you sent us on Friday and will respond as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
    David

Thank you David,sorry to leave electric Ireland.

Hi horse7,

We are very sorry to read that you are leaving, but we hope you know that you will be welcome back as a customer in the future. :-)

Thanks,
    Aoife

Hi horse7,

We are very sorry to read that you are leaving, but we hope you know that you will be welcome back as a customer in the future. :-)

Thanks,
    Aoife

Thanks for that,just to let you know your customer retention team were in touch and offered me the new customer reduction,it was such a pity that electric ireland left it so late to do so and apologized for not offering this to me earlier.

Hi folks,

My dual price plan expires at midnight tonight.

Am I right in thinking that my current discounts will be applied to my next two bills (due 6th October,) up to todays date only as contract ends today.

And standard pricing will apply from tomorrow until say the 6th of October when my next bills are expected. (unless a new plan is taken out of course)

Is that how the changeover works.

danjo

Hi danjo,

Thank you for getting in touch.
    danjo-xx wrote:
    My dual price plan expires at midnight tonight. I'm waiting till tomorrow the 1st October to see if any new offers are being introduced as its the last quarter of the year and I intend to choose a new plan tomorrow regardless.

My question is, as my current plan technically expires at midnight tonight and I have two bills due round 6th October, will my current plan discounts now not be applied to my next bills, even after choosing a new plan tomorrow.
    If your price plan expired last night and you choose a new plan today, this should not happen. The only reason why the new bill would not include a discount would be if the date of the actual, estimated or customer reading was before the end of the month when the old price plan was in place. However, the price plan can only be applied from the day you contact us and you will need to apply today to make sure a new price plan is applied.

You can take a look at of our price plans for existing customers here or you can call our colleagues on 1850 305 090.

I hope this helps. We would be happy to help if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Hi Aoife did u get a chance to check my a/c I updated my d.o.b by pm to u.

Hi again danjo,

I have sent you a private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement