Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prices in louth area

Options
  • 13-08-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi yall newbie poster here.
    I am starting to build in the near future,within a couple of weeks i hope,
    i was wondering if anybody knows the rough costs of the following items on a build, i will be pricing with suppliers but would also like to hear what others paid as it gives a rounded base mark to go off, and also if anybody has experience with a certain supplier and would recommend. Ive got excavators, telehandlers and machinery being supplied to me to beat the band to a pulp so ill be OK on that end, its just the other bits and bobs that add up in the short fall
    Thank you in advance for any input you give..

Peculation systems
    Blocks 4" concrete
    Concrete per meter cubed
    Stone (white limestone) meter squared
    cut limestone cills 4" they are all 1200 long
    piping 4",sewer,aj risers,lids, bends and so.
    Steel Mesh for floors, foundation ect..
    Insulation for under concrete floors, walls cavities and so on.

Im sure there is extra out there but for the start to get me under way it would be a help.

And does anybody have any experience with "super insulated piping" its for piping leading into the house from an external boiler in the garage

Advertisement