Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU

• 13-08-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

It's looking like business in DCU for me. Anybody familiar with the university or even better the course? Would love to know anything at all about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 eimear kane

Leitrim96 wrote: »
    It's looking like business in DCU for me. Anybody familiar with the university or even better the course? Would love to know anything at all about it.
    hi have you got accomodation beside dcu yet? I am worrying i wont get any, can you help if so?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Izzy1997

Leitrim96 wrote: »
    Hey there, I'm hoping to get into the Global Business course. I've read a few student reviews about the course and the college itself and most seem to love it. You're obviously not gonna love all your modules but seems like a good option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

We've got a lovely DCU forum over here for anyone interested. There's even a Freshers thread where you can chat to other people starting in September :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Closing this as you'll be more likely to find other DCU hopefuls/students in the DCU forum. Link in Konata's post above.

Likewise for other colleges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement