Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

singer looking to join a band

• 13-08-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi,

I'm obsessed with singing. I'm in my mid-20s. I would like to join a band, but I know nothing about music. My influences are Sinéad O'Connor, Dolores O'Riordan, Liz Fraser, Harriet Wheeler, Sandy Denny, Grace Slick, Bjork and Karen Carpenter. I could have more favourite singers, but those are the only few I can think of at the top of my head right now. I'm based in the Midlands, but I'd be willing to commute to anywhere in Leinster if any musicians were looking for a singer. I try to be versatile with my voice and I take singing very seriously as I love it. Let me know if you're interested.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

HI,
    would you be willing to travel to Dublin or Bray?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 silverdolphin

Sorry for getting back to you now, yes it's possible I would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 KeithQ96

Hi. Do you have any recordings of yourself singing?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johneysacks

hi there, have you found your band yet??

No, not yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 johneysacks

do you have any recordings or videos etc? Id like to hear what you sound like?

Hi,

Sorry, for getting back to you now. I don't check boards.ie often. I would prefer to audition for you face-to-face and then you can decide yourself whether you like my voice or not. I don't have any videos on youtube or recordings of myself because I don't want to upload videos of myself online singing other people's songs and if I was to upload a video of myself online, it would have be me singing my own song and since I don't play any instruments to accompany my songs, I don't do that. I don't mind singing covers for people face-to-face, but just not online.

Advertisement