Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cao rise dcu ?

• 14-08-2015 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I got 455 in the leaving cert. my first choice is business studies in dcu at 455 last year and second is marketing innovation and tech in dcu at 450 do you think I'm going to miss out ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

My crystal ball says that it is impossible for anybody here to know and thus not possible to answer your question.

You'll have to wait until Monday I'm afraid unless you want speculation that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Izzy1997

Jm12334567 wrote: »
    I got 455 in the leaving cert. my first choice is business studies in dcu at 455 last year and second is marketing innovation and tech in dcu at 450 do you think I'm going to miss out ?
    I seen a good article in the Irish Times today about points for this year. They've made some predictions based on statistics and choices put down on the CAO. Try their website you might find it.

Advertisement