Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DOONANE, CRETTYARD, DANNY MOORE.

• 14-08-2015 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm trying to track down a gentleman named Danny Moore. He would be elderly and may have passed away since we last saw him. The last time we saw him was at my grans funeral in August 2008 in Birr, Co. Offaly. She was his first cousin, Nora Costello. He was waiting on a hip operation back then. He had a sister Nora married to a Sullivan and a sister Maggie who never married. He never married either. He may have had a brother too but we're not sure. My mam and aunt would love to track him down or find out if he's still alive. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,821 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

lisamd wrote: »
    I'm trying to track down a gentleman named Danny Moore. He would be elderly and may have passed away since we last saw him. The last time we saw him was at my grans funeral in August 2008 in Birr, Co. Offaly. She was his first cousin, Nora Costello. He was waiting on a hip operation back then. He had a sister Nora married to a Sullivan and a sister Maggie who never married. He never married either. He may have had a brother too but we're not sure. My mam and aunt would love to track him down or find out if he's still alive. Can anyone help?

Did you try ringing the parish priest? He's been there for a good few years now and he's know everyone as doonane is a small parish

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lisamd

Managed to find out that he had sadly passed away.

On a positive note we got back in contact with another cousin.

Thanks for your reply.

Advertisement