Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online makeup shopping, the good the bag and the ugly!

Options
  • 14-08-2015 8:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

I'm in the middle of a complaint myself with a major department store because I didn't receive my full order and they haven't yet offered to resend the missing product. It's my first order with them and the first time I've ever had problems like this with online makeup shopping.

So firstly I want to rant at how ridiculous it is that after four days I still haven't been told if I'll get the product or some kind of refund (part of a duo set)

And secondly in thought it'd be interesting to hear if other people have had fantastic/terrible customer from online beauty retailers, so that maybe I'll choose more reliable retailers in the future

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Zelda247

Feelunique.com is excellent also Boots and McCabes pharmacy on line service.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I've never really had a bad experience tbh. Only thing is that sometimes feel unique can take forever and a day to arrive so best not to order something that you need quite urgently. The last order I made to them I was waiting a month for

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭idek1

ordered from beautybay once as it was having a sale on anastasia products.. after purchasing i decided to google peoples experiences with the site and there were loads of complaints! i was bricking it but luckily my order came early and i had no problems at all

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Enabler

anna080 wrote: »
    I've never really had a bad experience tbh. Only thing is that sometimes feel unique can take forever and a day to arrive so best not to order something that you need quite urgently. The last order I made to them I was waiting a month for

Agree, the slowness and the custom charges has put me off using them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I ordered a make up set for my sister a few Christmases ago. The courier chucked it over the fence into the back yard, marked it as been signed for and I didn't know anything about its delivery until the next day when I found it in my yard. Luckily it wasn't damaged and it hadn't rained that much. I know it's the delivery fault rather than the retailer and since then I track my deliveries like a hawk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement