Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Engine Duo-R (RGB Modded)

Options
  • 14-08-2015 9:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: PC Engine Duo-R
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection preferred
    PRICE: €300
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash on collection

I've decided to move this on again, so here's another chance to own the quite awesome Duo R :) The console is in good condition (a few very light marks on one corner), and has been very cleanly RGB modded too, meaning the picture quality is fantastic. It comes with the matching six button pad, and the correct RGB scart cable. The games it comes with are as follows:

R-Type
    Devils Crash Naxat Pinball
    Pac Land
    Galaga '88
    Formation Soccer
    Zipang
    2 other games I've no idea what they're called!

2nak13r.jpg

14soe0w.jpg

34dpm61.jpg

zn9zsw.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

I would love this, but cutting back on my collection... For now............

Anything in my collection you would swap for????

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

I'm interested, is this still available? Sending you a PM.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Tchoin wrote: »
    I'm interested, is this still available? Sending you a PM.

Hi, as per the forum charter you are not allowed to PM until an offer has been made and accepted by the seller , even if the offer is asking price.

Please keep all dealing on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Tchoin

Hi, as per the forum charter you are not allowed to PM until an offer has been made and accepted by the seller , even if the offer is asking price.

Please keep all dealing on thread

Whoops, sorry for that - the PM was mainly to send links to my feedback as buyer on other places, since I am new around here.

@Myrddin:

Is this still available? Would you still accept €250? (saw it on Adverts and thought it was already gone)

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Provisionally sold on Adverts, to be collected this Thursday. I'll update when I know more :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Tchoin wrote: »
    Whoops, sorry for that - the PM was mainly to send links to my feedback as buyer on other places, since I am new around here.

@Myrddin:

Is this still available? Would you still accept €250? (saw it on Adverts and thought it was already gone)

Thanks!

Hi No Worrys, apologies for this, but i didnt spot it when viewing the post on my mobile phone, you need to have a post count of 50 also to use the Arcade and Retro Marketplace. You can check out the full rules here. Your not too far off so hope you come back after a few more posts. Thanks a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sold via Adverts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement