Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pensioner Attacks

• 14-08-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Please explain to my how the scumbag involved in these two dispicable acts is walking the streets this morning :mad:. Surely they should be locked up tight for the foreseeable future (ie the rest of their lives !! )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

BobMc wrote: »
    Please explain to my how the scumbag involved in these two dispicable acts is walking the streets this morning :mad:. Surely they should be locked up tight for the foreseeable future (ie the rest of their lives !! )

Where are you hearing that he is walking the streets this morning ?

Live 95 is reporting that he is remanded in custody to appear at Limerick District Court again on the 26th of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

Link for story please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

my local postie pointed him out to me this morning at 9am walking down the opposite side of the street (in city centre)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

jonski wrote: »
    Live 95 is reporting that he is remanded in custody to appear at Limerick District Court again on the 26th of August.
    BobMc wrote: »
    my local postie pointed him out to me this morning at 9am walking down the opposite side of the street (in city centre)

So, misreporting, or mistaken identity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭jonski

davo2001 wrote: »
    Link for story please?

TBH I am always unsure about posting stuff on Boards that is going through the courts , even if it is in other media already .

It's easy enough to locate though , first page of Live 95 news .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

he seemed 100% certain, local lad himself, i'd be hugely dissappointed that the guy is out is the general point I'm making, hoping its a case of mistaken identity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Photo is on the leader website...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

There's no justice anymore, because the law is broken and flawed.

Example (which has happened in the past and can still happen in this day and age):

- Burglar breaks into the property of an old man/woman who lives alone.
    - Burglar slips on the floor and sues the old man/woman for damages.
    - Burglar WILL get compensation, while all he gets is a slap on the wrist for trespassing.

And that is the law. Now I'm not 100% familiar with it, but that is the basic gist of it. How the hell is that right, MORALLY?? The above example is very vague, but something like that has happened and will happen again. And all because he can take a civil case against that old man/woman. It's an absolute joke.

Advertisement