Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMP

Options
  • 14-08-2015 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hey I'm thinking about going for a PMP Cert but need some advice. I'm working as a manager of a medium sized team for several years and I've been lead on a number of projects in that time. However, the time spent on these projects was not documented anywhere.

I'm planning on doing an exam prep course next month but what I want to know is, how does the 4500 project management hours prerequisite need to be documented in order to get the cert?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Collyb101

That's a good question. Did you ever get your answer? What about the qualification, did you do your final PMP test? I'm considering doing mine soon. Bought the 5th edition book this week and plan to start early.

Advertisement