If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ 1070

Options
  • 14-08-2015 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Do you still stock the BenQ 1070? what is the current price and can it be shipped ?

Thanks

Wolff

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Wolff wrote: »
    Hi there

Do you still stock the BenQ 1070? what is the current price and can it be shipped ?

Thanks

Wolff
    Hi Wolff.

The Benq W1070 is a fantastic projector and very very popular.

Currently priced at 699.99 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12120-w1070.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Any questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

I have the same one,very Happy with it,

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

barry75 wrote: »
    I have the same one,very Happy with it,
    Hey Barry75.

Its always good to hear when someone is enjoying their product. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.