Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newgrange hotels

Options
  • 14-08-2015 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to visit newgrange and need a lovely bit cheap hotel to stay in any ideas???

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

http://www.newgrangelodge.com/

This place is just up the road towards Donore village.
    I've only been in the reception and dining room of it, both were nice and the staff lovely. A friend of my o/h's relations from abroad stayed there a few years ago and said it was a nice stay.

There's also a farmhouse B&B a couple of miles the other direction and I know of 1 there's Air B&B in the Rosnaree area too

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭RuasMum

washiskin wrote: »
    http://www.newgrangelodge.com/

This place is just up the road towards Donore village.
    I've only been in the reception and dining room of it, both were nice and the staff lovely. A friend of my o/h's relations from abroad stayed there a few years ago and said it was a nice stay.

There's also a farmhouse B&B a couple of miles the other direction and I know of 1 there's Air B&B in the Rosnaree area too

Thanks for the recommendation, I seen this before but the reviews on trip advisor weren't great so I dismissed it but after this I may have been too quick to dismiss, thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Coyngham arms slane , Boyne valley hotel Drogheda(under renovation) the d hotel Drogheda, newgrange hotel Navan , dalys b&b, pilo hotel ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭RuasMum

Vego wrote: »
    Coyngham arms slane , Boyne valley hotel Drogheda(under renovation) the d hotel Drogheda, newgrange hotel Navan , dalys b&b, pilo hotel ashbourne

Thanks for that it's greatly appreciated, we will be relying on public transport which of these would be the most convenient??

Advertisement