Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G 8GB vs 16GB (2013 Version)

Options
  • 14-08-2015 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello, guys

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as I am going to buy my first smartphone, but I don't know which would be better, I'm buying them of eBay for 100 Euros (for the 16GB) and 110 Euros (for the 8GB 4G) idk which would be better as the 16GB has 16GB of storage but its not expandable and it doesnt have 4G, the 8GB version only has 8GB of storage but is expandable through MicroSD Card up to 32GB, and has 4G LTE, but it is also 10 Euros dearer, I will use my phone for the usual stuff such as Facebook, Youtube, Spotify and a little bit of gaming, and obviously for calling. I dont know if I am gonna go for 4G but I am gonna have this phone for approximately 2 years.

Please help me choose which one is better,

Thank you for taking the time to answer,
    Shadow_R34per

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,892 ✭✭✭✭listermint

the 4G one with SD card.

oh and get a 4G sim from your provider. Its the boss.

<END>

Advertisement