Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good dressmakers in kerry

Options
  • 14-08-2015 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I am looking to get a specific debs dress made for December so would like to start getting the dress made soon if anyone has any ideas or anything they'd be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I am looking to get a specific debs dress made for December so would like to start getting the dress made soon if anyone has any ideas or anything they'd be appreciated

I've seen Pat Turner in Tralee recommended on a local facebook page a few times, I don't have her number to hand, but I'll try and get her details for you later as I can't seem to log into facebook at the moment to find it!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Pat Turner, Gallowsfield, Tralee
    Phone 0667126932

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Katelynoshea

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    Pat Turner, Gallowsfield, Tralee
    Phone 0667126932

Thank you very much! However she made my communion dress years ago and I had quite a lot of problems with her thank you again tho!

Thank you very much! However she made my communion dress years ago and I had quite a lot of problems with her thank you again tho!

ok, no problem. If I come accross any other names I'll pass them onto you.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Katelynoshea

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    ok, no problem. If I come accross any other names I'll pass them onto you.

That would be great thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Tina Griffin designs makes beautiful stuff. She's on fb and google will find her.

Advertisement