Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to go for cheap dent and scratch removal?

• 14-08-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi lads any advice on where to get a dent and scratch removed from my car thanks? Somewhere not too costly

Comments

Hi lads any advice on where to get a dent and scratch removed from my car thanks? Somewhere not too costly

Shane Griffin on the dock road did a good job on my brothers car for a good price. Even collected the car from his work and dropped it back. He's on the left of enterprise motors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,278 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Just avoid the really cheap places as when it comes to this sort of thing you will end up paying twice, the second time to get it done right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

If any fella says he'll have two panels prepped painted and ready for collection by the end of the day... go somewhere else where they take their time and don't rush stuff and get grit stuck in the paint. And damage trim when you take it back for them to do it right.

If any fella says he'll have two panels prepped painted and ready for collection by the end of the day... go somewhere else where they take their time and don't rush stuff and get grit stuck in the paint. And damage trim when you take it back for them to do it right.

This is true actually. The brother only had a dent pulled from his car. No paintwork involved so was done within the day.

Advertisement