Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas adios boost

Options
  • 14-08-2015 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hi there I was wondering if anyone is running in the Adidas adios boost at the moment. I'm thinking of buying a pair but I'm not sure if they would suit. Ive always ran in well cushioned runners like the saucony triumph but I'm hoping to do the DCM in around 3hrs this year and am thinking a runner like the adios would help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Very popular but not cheap. They do last ages. I know lads with upto 1000 miles on a pair so well worth the price. Very small fit. Go up at least half a size compared to other brands.
    I gave mine away as I found the heel to toe drop too high and prefer a lower drop. I felt I couldn't make use of the boost material as I land more mid foot. Good though if you are a heel striker. Try them on before you order as they are tight.
    The boost glide has a wider fit so might be worth considering.

Advertisement