Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volunteering in Limerick

• 14-08-2015 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

I searched for the most recent post on volunteering in Limerick - it was a little old so hopefully its ok i start a new thread.

I work full-time (Mon-Fri 9-5) but i want to volunteer for maybe 3 evenings a week. I live in the city so i want to volunteer in the city. I took a look on Volunteering Ireland but its not much help - many of the posts seem geared towards those who are not working full time.

I am not interested in volunteering in anything sports related. I would prefer something active rather than answering phones etc. I am not afraid of hard work! Any ideas of organisations i could approach or even anywhere else i could search online for posts available.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You could try with Focus or the Simon Community. Not sure about the evenings.

Advertisement