Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 8.4.1 issue with incorrect album artwork being displayed on iPhone

• 14-08-2015 10:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Since upgrading to 8.4.1 and iTunes 12.2.2 when I transfer new songs to my iPhone the album artwork of other songs I have is displayed.

It shows as correct before the sync in the "get info" tab for the both in iTunes.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Anyone else getting this? It was meant to be one of the items they fixed but I didn't have it on the previous update just this one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

I can't help you out with your question, but if its any use to you, I haven't used the iOS music player in about a year now, too many bugs and still there in iOS 9 too from me testing it out.

I use neutron music player now...
    http://neutronmp.com/

It plays everything perfect, doesn't mess with your artwork, plays all file formats. And you can drag and drop your files into the app documents folder via ftp or iTunes documents sharing....

Advertisement