Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Sour - Audio Secrecy

Options
  • 15-08-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hi there, I am 1990s metal/grunge fan so was delighted to stumble across Stone Sour's albums...especially their first and Come What(ever) May albums - I love them.

However, I really cant get into Audio Secrecy; seems very cheesy and just not working for me at all. I've read reviews and it has been proclaimed as good so what the hell am I missing?

Do the old thing and actually keep listening to it and not discard it like many do now are one listen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I quite like all their albums, although I got the two "House of Gold and Bones" albums and prefer the second one to the first. Haven't really listened to their Meanwhile in Burbank EP much yet

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭psnKOB79LFC

I quite like all their albums, although I got the two "House of Gold and Bones" albums and prefer the second one to the first. Haven't really listened to their Meanwhile in Burbank EP much yet

Wierd, I am the opposite in respect to House of Gold and Bones... I like the first and not the second!

Advertisement