Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Contribution Fee

• 15-08-2015 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

So I am going into a postgraduate in September and just got the fees schedule and down where it says 'other/occasional' it said that the students services fee is 3000e but in brackets it says (F/T Undergraduate).

Do postgraduates need to pay the contribution or services fee? Or do they just pay the fee for their courses? Noone is really clear on it :/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭iLaura

Aragneer wrote: »
    Hey guys!

So I am going into a postgraduate in September and just got the fees schedule and down where it says 'other/occasional' it said that the students services fee is 3000e but in brackets it says (F/T Undergraduate).

Do postgraduates need to pay the contribution or services fee? Or do they just pay the fee for their courses? Noone is really clear on it :/

I have no idea! Email the fees office maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sibby

No postgraduates only pay the fees for their course. I'm doing a post grad atm and i never had to pay the registration fee that undergraduates have to pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

That is great! Thank you :D

Advertisement