Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 HD

Options
  • 15-08-2015 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

Do Eircom plan on adding TV3 HD to eFibre before the Rugby World Cup starts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Do Eircom plan on adding TV3 HD to eFibre before the Rugby World Cup starts?
    Hi heebusjeebus

There are currently no plans or works in place for this but I agree that would be most welcome news for the world cup!

I'll be more than happy to pass on your feedback :)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

I was just about to ask the same question! Not long till it starts  (18th September) so please see if there is anything that can be done to speed up providing the service to your faithful customers!! :-)

I was just about to ask the same question! Not long till it starts  (18th September) so please see if there is anything that can be done to speed up providing the service to your faithful customers!! :-)
    Duly noted henryporter :)

I'll pass on your feedback

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Thanks for passing this on Alan. I hope it reaches the right ears before the tournament starts.

Thanks for passing this on Alan. I hope it reaches the right ears before the tournament starts.
    No problem heebusjeebus

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement