If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for Marantz PM7005

Options
  • 15-08-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello there,

It is a long while since I bought some audio stuff from RicherSounds.ie last time, and now I am looking for an upgrade to the audio amp.

I am in the market for Marantz PM7005 integrated amplifier (Golden Silver).  Doing some research, I came across a shop in the UK doing a deal for 429 GBP plus 10 GBP shipping - (http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-15847-marantz-pm7005-amplifier.aspx)

However, I would like to buy from an Irish establishment to support local business if possible.  I am wondering what price you can do with this item.

I am looking forward to your reply.

aldente

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

aldente wrote: »
    Hello there,

It is a long while since I bought some audio stuff from RicherSounds.ie last time, and now I am looking for an upgrade to the audio amp.

I am in the market for Marantz PM7005 integrated amplifier (Golden Silver).  Doing some research, I came across a shop in the UK doing a deal for 429 GBP plus 10 GBP shipping - (http://www.superfi.co.uk/p-15847-marantz-pm7005-amplifier.aspx)

However, I would like to buy from an Irish establishment to support local business if possible.  I am wondering what price you can do with this item.

aldente
    Hi aldente, 

Unfortunately I don't even have these listed at the minute, so I believe they may be discontinued. I can make a call on monday to find out for you, if that is any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭aldente

Hello there,

aldente
    Hi aldente, 

Unfortunately I don't even have these listed at the minute, so I believe they may be discontinued. I can make a call on monday to find out for you, if that is any help?
    Hi Brian,

Thank you for your reply.  I hope it is still a catalogue product, being an integrated amp out only last year.  It would be great if you would find it out for me on Monday.

aldente

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Aldente,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we have de-listed the PM7005 ( to be honest the PM6005 is so exceptional that the difference in price isn't justified by the performance)

Are there any other amps we could interest you in a deal on - I'm thinking something like the Arcam A19 which is pretty exceptional?

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if we can assist in anyway,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭aldente

Aldente,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - unfortunately we have de-listed the PM7005 ( to be honest the PM6005 is so exceptional that the difference in price isn't justified by the performance)

Are there any other amps we could interest you in a deal on - I'm thinking something like the Arcam A19 which is pretty exceptional?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hello John Mc,

Well, I thought it out, and I am wondering if a golden-sliver Marantz PM6005 is available (I agree that the price difference between PM7005 and PM6005 is not really justifiable).

Thank you in advance,

aldente

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Aldente,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hello John Mc,

Well, I thought it out, and I am wondering if a golden-sliver Marantz PM6005 is available (I agree that the price difference between PM7005 and PM6005 is not really justifiable).

Thank you in advance,

aldente
    Hi Aldente,

We are currently showing the 6005 in silver in stock at our UK warehouse but stock is very low. If you are interested in ordering, please give us a call on  0044333 900 0070 opt2 and I can get one reserved for you

Regards
    Brian

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.