Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer Available

• 15-08-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Experienced drummer looking to join COVERS band .Over 20 years experience in gigging. Have great gear, own transport, and will travel for right band. Would consider start up band if everything is working.
    All styles covered but rock is a favourite.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grahamkelly

Hey,
    Whats your name? Im from ballinasloe, lookin to start up a new band, will focus on pub gigs so music will have to suit pub crowd,
    Sure give me a bell if you're still lookin
    Graham

Hey,
    Whats your name? Im from ballinasloe, lookin to start up a new band, will focus on pub gigs so music will have to suit pub crowd,
    Graham

Hey,
    Graham

Hey,
    Graham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

Drummer Available
    Experienced drummer looking to join COVERS band .Over 20 years experience in gigging. Have great gear, own transport, and will travel for right band. Would consider start up band if everything is working.

• Advertisement

Hey man, where you based? Im in ballinasloe, gettin a new band together with some friends, been at it a while,
    Shur gimme a pm if ya can trave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

Hey man, where you based? Im in ballinasloe, gettin a new band together with some friends, been at it a while,
    Shur gimme a pm if ya can trave

Hi Graham, thanks for contacting me. I'm in Waterford city. Ballinasloe is just that bit too far for me to travel im afraid dude. Good luck with everything tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26 gpegman

Start up band in Waterford looking for a drummer We are a singer and bassist.
    Any interest to you?

Advertisement