Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a cinema in Trim or nearest cinema

Options
  • 15-08-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,
    Going to Trim for a few days next week and was wondering if there was a cinema in Trim. Tried searing on google but all I keep finding is either Navan or Blanchardstown.

Anyone know if Trim has one or if not where would be the nearest one to Trim
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

Ashbourne, Blanch or Navan in order of pleasantness ;) (Though I haven't been to the Diamond in Navan for a while

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

There's no cinema in Trim. Navan and Blanch are the nearest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

I'd pick Blanch, the one on Navan isn't great.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Thanks folks will have a think about it when we are there. If we are doing some sightseeing near the Navan area during the day might try that one out

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

The one in Navan is a dump, won't be going back. Heard good things about the one in Ashbourne (son was there recently and liked it). Blanch is grand also. Liffey Valley is a nice cinema and is not much further drive from Trim than Blanch is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

navan is so horrific, please don't upset yourself by visiting it! I've seen bigger tv screens ffs! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Did not end up going to cinema. Had such a great day yesterday around Newgrange area that we ended up getting back to Trim late so went for something to eat instead of cinema.
    Had a short walk around Navan on way to Newgrange and thought it was a nice enough town.
    Enjoyed our few days in Meath and would deffo think about returning.

Advertisement