Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Electronics Gets Thread

• 15-08-2015 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭

Various gaming sub forums have a GETs thread, so why not an electronics gets thread?

Post here every time you get some components, tools, kits, PCBs, arduino shields etc..

Picked up this today, a Pro'skit SS-331 Desoldering Station I snagged on ebay for only £45, the cheapest I've seen these go for.

It's identical to the ZD-915 Desoldering stations, made by Duratool and other brands for example.

358689.JPG

358690.JPG

The power supply enclosure is earthed with a crimped earth wire and screw, pretty nice.

The outer enclosure is all metal with the exception of the front panel which is plastic.

So much better quality than the RhinoTools desoldering station EEVBlog reviewed.

Comments

Goodies_zpsitcurkkj.jpg

48V 2.5kW inverter 5kW surge
    96% efficient @ 60% load
    extra_happy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Got an arduino NANO for a buck as an impulse buy alongside a bigger order just need a project idea Now , tiny little thing I have done a few projects with UNO.
    Arduino_nano_v3.jpg

Advertisement